At New Grace Academy of Medical Professionals, we are doing everything possible to make sure that our Students, Partners, Staff, Colleagues, and Visitors are safe from infection.
As we are resuming in-person classes post-COVID-19 Lockdown, we have put the following strategies in place and we request your patience and cooperation.
- All Students, Partners, Staff, Colleagues, and Visitors are screened before the entrance. Anyone with any of the COVID-19 Symptoms is denied entrance. Individuals with a temperature of 100?F will also be denied entrance. This applies to the school and our clinical sites.
- Social distancing is maintained throughout our facility.
- A mask/face shield must be worn while in the school premises.
- Hand sanitizers are available at the entrance and in our classrooms, offices, and reception areas as well.
- Frequent handwashing with soap and water is encouraged.
- Please note that we have to comply with infection control strategies at the clinical sites.
For more information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC website here.